4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©July, 2017 Vol. 5, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- One thing about being a target of the U.S. military... you probably don't worry too much about the Surgeon General's warning on cigarettes.
- Sometimes a typographical error can make a lot of sense. Like the headline that read: US SOLDIERS ROUTE ISIS FIGHTING FARCES.
- Big? You know how new army recruits are issued a set of dogtags? With him it was a set of license plates.
- The successful politician regards the truth as an ace in the hole.
- Too often politics is a case of the bland fleecing the blind.
- Success formula for politicians - long hours, short memories.
- I hope Trump’s tax reforms are better than Obama’s. Obama’s idea of cutting taxes in half was to call the 1040 form the 520.
- Trump hits at his critics with Twitter. Obama was a little different. He used to to zero in on his critics by having cross hairs painted on the Oval Office windows.
- In the old days, kids who wanted to be clowns ran away to the circus. Nowadays, they run for public office.
- (POLITICIAN) has been so quiet lately. I'm not sure if it's the result of mellowing out or getting lockjaw.