4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©March, 2017 Vol. 1, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- Air pollution is when your city is hit by a blizzard, and three weeks later, the snow still hasn't fallen to the ground.
- In the 70s people were panicked about us running out of energy some day, but you never hear about that any more. We Americans have complete and total faith in science's ability to soon discover a way to tap all the unused energy of Al Gore's mouth.
- I stopped planting flowers when I discovered the secret to beautiful blooms in the garden is bursitis in the back.
- Seed catalogues are the result of hope over experience. Like getting married a second time.
- Waddya think? All those UFO's rarely land in public places cause they're trying to avoid Customs?
- You might not believe it, but the other day I was at the post office when this UFO landed. An extra-terrestrial being got out, went in and asked for a green card (alien registration card).
- Questions I ask myself when I have nothing better to do: How did they describe thick fog before the invention of pea soup?
- You know your house is too cold when your dishes come out of the dishwasher sparkling clean, and the sparkle is from frost.
- Although there is no Navy in Switzerland, they do have a seat at the United Nations for the Swiss Minister of the Navy. I thought that was pretty ridiculous until I heard about the United Nations seat for the Iranian Minister of Justice.
- Iraq, the West Bank, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chenchnya, The Ivory Coast, Sudan... Today it seems as if the only place people take peace on earth seriously, is at Hallmark Cards.