4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©October, 2017 Vol. 8, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- I just finished a book I started years ago. Talk about a huge novel. I used War and Peace as a bookmark.
- What an imagination this guy has. With him, an ego trip is a scenic tour.
- Show me a person who doesn't know the meaning of fear, and I'll show you a person who's lousy at crossword puzzles.
- Is a ghost writer someone who perishes, then publishes?
- Nowadays there are books on every subject. There's even a book for private people: 100 Places You Can Go To Meet Nobody.
- People who say little things don't count just don't know what they're talking about. Imagine if the Mona Lisa had had an overbite.'
- Nowadays it's easy to be a writer. All you need is one thing - a tripewriter.
- My neighbor comes from a long line of successful tailors. Legend has it that his great-great-great-great grandfather once designed a sleeveless dress for the Venus di Milo.
- Noah Webster did not have a happy domestic life. His wife refused to sleep in the same bed with him. She said, "Not only do you talk in your sleep, Noah, but you do it in alphabetical order."
- What has happened to civility in this country. The other day I was in the library and I heard one librarian yelling to another, "Get the Funk out of my Wagnalls!"