4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©February, 2017 Vol. 12, No. 17
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- Have you ever read any ads in the back of those cheap men's magazines? I never realized it was possible to get a vasectomy by mail.
- Talk about truth in advertising. I just got a letter that said, "Congratulations! The odds are more than 100,000 to one that you are already a loser!"
- Samuel Beckett play set in Australia, "waiting for ga' day.
- These jeans are so tight one guy tried them on and when he crossed his legs it sounded like he was auditioning for the Vienna Boy's Choir.
- When they asked Mariah Carey if she believed in Buddha? She said "Yes, but margarine is okay." (ANY DUMB CELEBRITY)
- Talk about an identity crisis. Rosie O'Donnell traced her roots and discovered all her ancestors were heterosexual!
- Talk about Dolly Parton being well endowed. When she gets a chest X-ray, it takes three sittings.
- Dumb? He has to rehearse just to be himself.
- I'll tell you how much flooding (or rain) there's been in (LOCATION)... the legislature just voted to make the state bird the Flying Fish.
- I had a merchant marine uncle who was torn between being buried at sea and being buried near home. He bought land in (LOCALIZE TO FLOODED AREA) and achieved both his goals.