4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©November, 2017 Vol. 9, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- Our neighbors participate in so many Bingo games, their six-year-old thinks that when you die your soul goes to the free space. NOTE: Can be easily adapted for roast lines.
- When asked about living wills, she said she'd rather burn in hell than be cremated.
- The way I look at it, you can't take it with you, and even if you could most people would have to spend it all on fire extinguishers.
- My uncle died a tragic ironic death on a Friday the 13th. He drowned. What made it ironic - he was in a car wash at the time.
- Do you realize that when (LOCALIZE WITH CELEBRITY) dies it's going to take six pallbearers alone to carry his ego?
- (ANYBODY)'s last job didn't work out. Joke writer for eulogies.
- I'm worried about my accountant. I mean, she just invested $5,000 for me in Ed's Massage Parlor and Mortuary. Their motto is: We Take Care of the Stiff Ones.
- My grandfather believed in reincarnation. In fact, in his will, he was the beneficiary.
- My uncle believes in reincarnation. Maybe that's why he only leased his coffin with an option to buy.
- Being a mortician is always having to say you're sorry.