4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©June, 2017 Vol. 4, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- Just heard a song on the radio. At first, I thought the DJ had obtained a secret tape of Hillary chewing out her campaign manager.
- Summer can really get the vital juices going. The other day Bill Clinton was seen in front of the White House singing 'Memories, Memories.'
- You know those historical signs all over the country, like "Washington slept here" and "Lincoln slept there?" Bill Clinton’s administration spawned a new one: "Clinton defined 'is' here."
- Will the real Bill Clinton please zip up?
- The working title of Hillary's new book: "Stand by Your Man - but Deposit the 8 Million Alone."
- Hillary says she is nobody's fool. That's a shame. There's nothing worse than a lonely fool.
- All Democrats have a lot in common. The same concern for the middle class, the same fight for the rights of women, the same dread of the 2018 election.
- The DNC is shocked at how low the Democrat Party pole ratings are. In fact, they’re so low, the poling companies can only pick them up by sonar.
- My uncle really - really wanted Hillary to get elected. He had put in the winning bid for a concession stand in the White House - inoculating staffers against honesty.
- I don't want to say exactly what comes out of Hillary's mouth, but wherever she stands and gives a speech, farmers grow bumper crops.