4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©August, 2017 Vol. 6, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- This airline company was so cheap, their in-flight meal consisted of leftovers from the last flight.
- Because of September 11, many people abandoned flying and switched to other forms of transportation. But companies continue to adapt. Right now Boeing is rolling out a new skateboard that seats 300.
- Opening line for anyone who is late for an engagement: Sorry. It's my own fault. I booked United.
- If you look up the definition of "sky rage" in the dictionary you see a picture of an United passenger.
- I crossed a homing pigeon with a suitcase and got a piece of travel luggage that will come back to you, no matter where the airlines loses it.
- In the 1800s it took people eight months to go from the East Coast to the West Coast. Today, it takes eight hours. Four hours in the air, four hours on the runway.
- The airlines have a lot of low priced seats right now. One carrier has a unique promotion for only $17. It's one way, you can only leave on December 24th, and you have to be able to stand the smell of reindeer.
- When Orville Wright took his first flight the plane had no stewardesses, no carry-on luggage, no in-flight entertainment and no in-flight meals. And you thought Southern Airlines was a new concept.
- Have you ever stopped to think what the world would be like if the Wright Brothers hadn't invented the airplane? Who'd travel if security screeners strip searched you for a stagecoach ride?
- My great aunt Tilly finally took her first plane ride. She was so thrilled she sought out the pilot to compliment him and said, "You did a great job. The airplane didn’t fall down ONCE!"