4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©January, 2018 Vol. 11, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- I tell you. The wonderful thing about politics is that in order to speak your mind. You don't necessarily need one.
- The successful politician regards the truth as an ace in the hole.
- Too often politics is a case of the bland fleecing the blind.
- Success formula for politicians - long hours, short memories.
- The trouble with politicians is they suffer from the Seven Dwarves Syndrome: One out of seven is dopey.
- Whether they're Republican or Democrat, congressmen have one thing in common: The ability to put things in perspective, analyze all the issues closely, scrutinize every conceivable alternative, and then - do nothing.
- Washington, D.C. three most famous landmarks will be closed during the government shutdown: the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, and the Tomb of the Unknown Briber.
- In the old days, kids who wanted to be clowns ran away to the circus. Nowadays, they run for public office.
- Hillary Clinton has been so quiet lately. I'm not sure if it's the result of mellowing out or getting lockjaw.
- I wanted to be a politician, but I couldn't because of my grades in college. I got straight A's in Ethics.