4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©April, 2017 Vol. 2, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- I just bought a three-piece Italian suit for under $30! It's a coat, a pair of pants and a sleeve that keeps falling off.
- I think the (LOCAL JOKE TOWN) newspaper has an 'Ah, what the hell' attitude. They've started running the comics on the front page.
- Short Term Inflation: The difference between the estimate and the final bill.
- To hell with the search for excellence. I'd just settle for basic competence. I bought a toaster and I discovered it came with this disclaimer: AVOID EXTREME HEAT.
- Last week I tried to buy a life insurance policy but my agent wouldn't sell me one. Seems I live in a high risk area - planet earth.
- It's a paradox of life. To be able to afford electric lighting often takes moonlighting.
- Sociological studies show that more and more American families are having communication problems and that is so true at our house. For the past three months we haven't paid our phone bill.
- My car was recalled because something was missing. The payments.
- I have tried living within my income, but they don't make houses that small.
- You think you've got problems. Last night my plants went on strike. Turns out they're members of Teamster Union 44. They want two extra hours of sunlight, the freedom to photosynthesize at will, and a cost of mulch living rider. (Note. If you're creative you can adapt this to a wide variety of things. My household appliances went on strike; my car went on strike. my computer went on strike, my cell phone went on strike...)