4,000 Jokes you can modify, adapt or use...
without fear of copyright infringement.
Free Jokes Weekly!
Jokes you can use free without fear of
copyright infringement! Whether you are a comedian, comic, comedienne,
monologist, toastmaster, radio personality, minister, club president,
emcee, mc, educator, clergy, community leader, communication expert,
advertising writer... Or just someone with a personal interest in humor
JOKES YOU CAN SAFELY USE WITHOUT FEAR OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Published by HumorMall.com
Edited by SM Cerce
©December, 2017 Vol. 10, No. 18
ONLY the jokes in Joke Weekly may be used free without fear of copyright infringement nor need of written permission
- You CAN turn back the hands of time. It just that for the rest of your life you'll be late for everything.
- Things I wonder about when I have nothing better to do: We've all heard of pipe dreams, but has anyone ever heard of a pipemare?
- I remember once I was selling encyclopedias when this woman opened the door in her negligee. Why she had a door in her negligee I'll never know.
- Daffynitions: Ebenezer Scrooge: Bah Tender.
- He also invented the world's first recyclable Kleenex. He calls it a handkerchief.
- Here's another one of his inventions. A hair product for the blind: Braille-Cream.
- He can't do anything right. He bought a smoke detector and installed it in his refrigerator.
- I don't mind my husband singing in the shower - but he's part of a barbershop quartet.
- Why do people get so excited about bubble baths? I tried one the other day. I was exhausted when I got through. I mean, every other minute having to come up for a breath of air.
- I hate shaving. I'm probably the only guy I know that has a subscription to Bleeder's Digest.